Thanks Billy... cannot watch it at work, but the Monty Python's Galaxy song has just jumped into my head.
Space is great :)
When you start to think about distances, the number of stars and galaxies there are in the known universe – you just get to understand how small minded the stories are in the bible.
Not to unrelated to my little rant - I just posted a link on Jonathan’s site to a ‘breaking’ news story. I’ll copy it here for any other readers interest.
Shame, if you need your fix in the mean time, Steven has the transcript on his blog. He also seems to have a creotard on his thread
God could have created aliens too: Vatican
I had always wondered how christians would respond if Aliens were discovered. The bible is an anthropocentric/theocentric book. This sounds like they are getting their excuses ready. The Wee Frees will no doubt deny they exist and those that form a schism over it will claim that satan made them to test their faith.
4 comments:
Thanks Billy... cannot watch it at work, but the Monty Python's Galaxy song has just jumped into my head.
Space is great :)
When you start to think about distances, the number of stars and galaxies there are in the known universe – you just get to understand how small minded the stories are in the bible.
Not to unrelated to my little rant - I just posted a link on Jonathan’s site to a ‘breaking’ news story. I’ll copy it here for any other readers interest.
God could have created aliens too: Vatican
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/
2008/05/14/2244056.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/
europe/7399661.stm
Cheers
Lee
cannot watch it at work
Shame, if you need your fix in the mean time, Steven has the transcript on his blog. He also seems to have a creotard on his thread
God could have created aliens too: Vatican
I had always wondered how christians would respond if Aliens were discovered. The bible is an anthropocentric/theocentric book. This sounds like they are getting their excuses ready. The Wee Frees will no doubt deny they exist and those that form a schism over it will claim that satan made them to test their faith.
It is incredibly humbling.
I think I have posted this about three times just because it is so awesome.
Post a Comment