Monday, 28 July 2008

Not Bad For A Deaf Guy.

One of the most uplifting and best pieces ever written. Only Lemmy could make it better and then perhaps dear old Ludwig van could hear it.

Shame the last few seconds are missing. Lets not spoil it though with silly theistic arguments form beauty.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Never heard it before - rather good. Lemmy would give it a little more bass though

I think I need to look out for the movie. Is it out on DVD yet? (Getting to the cinema isn't going to happen)

Lee

Billy said...

Hi Lee,

It is Ode to Joy from Beethoven's 9th symphony. The clip is from the film immortal beloved. It has been out for a good few years now.

Beethoven as an atheist by the way - in your face theists ! :-)

Dave said...

Yes I like it. Would make a good advert theme...if you chopped the best bits out for it. Actually....wasnt it used for Lillets?

Billy said...

Actually....wasnt it used for Lillets?

No, that was summer holiday by Cliff Richard