Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Good News

I just became an uncle for the first time today. Meet baby Brandon. Doesn't he look just like Winston Churchill?

10 comments:

Jonathan said...

"Doesn't he look just like Winston Churchill?"

Have you mentioned that to the parents? :)

Congratulations on achieving unclehood. How long before you start taking him up mountains?

Lee said...

Congrats...

the joys of unclehood - you can give them back to the parents when they make a mess.

Now, will they ask you to be the Godfather?
(I was, which I thought was stupid because I told my sister I was an atheist... she didn't seem to care about this minor point?)

Doesn't he look just like Winston Churchill?

Careful with the cigars

Lee

Billy said...

Thanks guys

Johnathan, I think I may have uttered something similar.

My mate Dave has 3 girls who all look like Hitler

Rayndeon said...

Did you realize that picture makes it look like there's a lightning bolt on his forehead? O_O

Harry Potter lives!

On a more serious note, congratulations! Now you can begin to spoil the little guy silly...

Dave said...

Congratulations Uncle Billy.

My girls only looked like Hitler after they had their post bath wet hair combed to the side by me for a laugh.....and their moustaches and swastikas of course.
Dont mention ze var!

Mark_W said...

Hooray!

Congrats, Uncle Billy...

Mark_W

clodhopper said...

"Doesn't he look just like Winston Churchill?"

.....er....No.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Billy, all babies look the same to me (but I wouldn't mention that to the parents either).

Lee : Gore Vidal once remarked "always a godfather, never a god" :-)

Robert Craig said...

"Ah, listen to yer Uncle Billy... battery acid's not poisonous"

I pity the poor fella.

Billy said...

"Ah, listen to yer Uncle Billy... battery acid's not poisonous"


Strange, I say that too! That reminds me, I should phone Brian soon